Thank you for shopping with IF Overlanding. We want you to be satisfied with your purchase and experience, so we have the following return policy in place:
* Returns Standard, new inventory items may be returned within 15-days of purchase if the following conditions are met: The product is new, unopened (when packaged), and unused (the same condition the product was when purchased) & you have proof of purchase from IF Overlanding. You will be refunded by check.
* Used and sale products are sold “as-is”.
* Special orders are covered under the Special Order Policy.
Special Order Policy-
Types of Special Orders:
* Inventory Items – These are products which are normally kept in inventory by IF Overlanding
* Non-Inventory Items – These are products which are not kept on hand as part of the day-to-day inventory strategy. This can be due to size, cost, or features which make keeping these products on-hand impractical.
Special Order Rules Inventory Items –
* Typically no deposit is required for inventory items unless the quantity being requested exceeds our normal usage. In cases where the quantity is greater our normal usage the following rules apply: A 25% deposit is required at the time the special order is placed. A 25% restocking fee may be applied if the order is canceled
Non-Inventory Items –
* The following rules apply: A 50% deposit must be paid at the time the special order is placed
* The order can be canceled without penalty if IF Overlanding can intercept the order before it has been shipped by the vendor
* Once the product has been shipped by the vendor the following apply-
* No returns are allowed if the supplying vendor will not take the product back
* If the supplying vendor will permit a return: The buyer will pay a 25% restocking fee in addition to the return shipping costs
To keep our systems standardized, exceptions to this policy will not be authorized.